Conditions of participation – Smart City Brokerage Event
By registering for the Smart City 2019 Brokerage Event you accept the following terms, conditions and privacy statement:
• Your profile will only be published once you fulfill all the registration steps/requirements.
• All Participants should publish at least a marketplace (collaboration profile): project, product, service or investment opportunity related to the topics of the congress.
• Only 1 participant per organisation/project is allowed. Exceptionally, we will allow more than one participant per company if their marketplaces and partnering objectives are clearly different.
• For tax/accounting purposes you should responsibly declare the VAT/tax ID number (only participants from Catalonia)
• Cancellations will only be managed through the platform, in this way, the other participant and the organizers will be automatically notified and the schedule will be always updated.
• The organizers reserve the right to give your personal contact details to the participants with whom you have booked a meeting.
• This activity is funded by the European Comission and the feedback of your participation is required under this activity. Therefore, you are asked to notify any collaboration agreements that you reach with other Brokerage Event participants to the organizer and/or co-organizer. This information will be treated confidentially.
• Participants must inform the organizers about the meetings with other Brokerage Event participants even if they are held outside the Brokerage space.
• The organizers might further promote your cooperation profile/s through the EEN network market place http://www.een.cat